7 thoughts on “Weinstein expelled by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

1. bgddyjim October 15, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Trump didn’t commit the same crimes. Hillary Clinton’s husband did though. And she helped keep him in office by attacking the victims.

Crickets.

• Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS October 15, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Donald Trump talks about his daughter Ivanka as a “hot sexy woman”, and Clinton, Weinstein, Trump, they are all the same. Trump came to power not because he is a saint, just like Clinton and everybody else in politics and many in Hollywood.

• bgddyjim October 15, 2017 at 7:18 pm

If you think those three are alike, because of the story you linked, there’s literally nothing that I can point out in the article that shows only two of the three are alike, that’ll change your mind.

Oh, and his daughter is hot. Anyone with a working set of eyes knows this.

• Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS October 16, 2017 at 4:41 am

Is it normal for you that a father expresses himself of his own daughter as a sexual object, Jim?

• Lee S. Prady, PhD October 16, 2017 at 4:52 am

The question is not directed to me, doctor. But I personally think that Trump is absolutely disgusting. And politics have nothing to do with my opinion. You are right Dr. Castro.

• bgddyjim October 16, 2017 at 8:12 am

As a sexual object is adding your own little spin to it to make it sleazier. My youngest is going to be a knockout – hotter than Ivanka by a stretch. My eldest is beautiful, but the other will make eyes hurt. I’ve been making jokes about this for years. When new friends of mine meet her, they always ask how my gun collection is kept up for when she gets into high school and the boys start chasing after her…. So, if you wanted to cheapen that up to equate me with Harvey Weinstein, that’s about what you’re doing to Trump.

Trump only said, with money, you can walk right up and grab a woman by the groin. Crass, no doubt, but Harvey Weinstein actually proved that was true. Everyone knows this is true, that to get a nice lifestyle, women have HISTORICALLY, put up with terrible behavior from men.

How long did Hollywood women tolerate that piece of $#!+ to get a high-paying gig in Hollywood? You’re worried about my acknowledgement of my daughters’ beauty?! Then twisting that into sexual objectification?!

I teach my girls that they’re better than that – and to be strong enough to expose that $#!+ now rather than leave a predator to roam free. That’s better than what all of those Hollywood women did. Their silence let him victimize how many women, now?

I may not be the best man on the planet, I have my faults, but I love my wife fiercely, and teach my daughters to be strong – and to look out for the weak rather than roll a bus over them for a job…. and to settle for nothing less than the way I treat my wife. I do my part to set the bar high for the men of the future. That’s more than HW, or any of his victims did.

Your service has been returned (tennis).

2. Sir Heinrich Schneider October 15, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Agree with the article and with both comments. They might not have committed exactly the same crimes but the disgusting behaviour of the Clintons, Trump and practically everybody else in high power and in Hollyweird is the same, perverted.