Delicious Messy Fun Food of the Day

EDITED: typos –
I have many passions in my life, being my family number one,  medical science second, then not in any particular order: traveling, cats, cars, music, cycling, movies, farming, gardening, blogging, reading, learning languages and food, I love food, it’s one of my true passions, and if there’s a special kind of food I love, it’s messy fun food.

Today is a cloudy and a rainy day. It is calming and peaceful, and boy I am hungry! I have been taking care of my calories and exercising, bicycling and jogging for quite a while without a break. Today I rest and it´s time to enjoy my Messy Food Day. So here it is what I am planning to eat with the family during the weekend:

Food Dungeness Crab pan roasted in Chermoula Butter

Steak and Eggs….Yummy!

CRAWFISH BOIL with Potatoes and Corn on the Cob

A Messy Cake for a Messy Dessert Time!

Messy

8 Comments

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

2. Mish says:

I not only love to eat fun and delicious and messy food, but I love to cook( which comes in handy in case I get a craving), so today I am going to eat something scrumptious and watch the movie “Julie and Julia.”
    Great post!!!

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

Oh yes! Thank you for mentioning the movie Julie and Julia movie, Mish, I love this movie and of course, Julia Child’s receipes omg delicious! 🍔 🍗 🍩 🍛 🍔 🍅 🍲

3. bgddyjim says:

That looks AWESOME! I’m a big fan of messy food too.

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

Jim, with the calories you burn everyday bicycling, pedaling, dancing on the bike, climbing….you can eat this messy food without guilt. Of course, cardio and climbing next day, huh?

1. bgddyjim says:

And that’s why I ride like I do… reason number 2,743. Chuckle. The only thing I like as much as cycling is good food. 😀

4. lindasschaub says:

Not only will I tuck myself into your suitcase, but will invite myself to dinner (with dessert) as well!

Comments are closed.