Most Beautiful Great Rarities to See Visit in Ireland

Ireland is a great country to visit or to make it your home permanently. It is a wonderful place in the world, it robs your soul completely with its fantastic paradises, nature and the warmth of its people. If you plan to go there you have to stay for at least 3 or 4 weeks to really explore and enjoy the most you can without rushing. You might want to stay in Ireland forever!

Swamp Sculpture in Wicklow Ireland

Most Beautiful Great Rarities to See Visit in Ireland 1

The Giant’s Casuseway

IrelandTheGiantCauseway

Dark Hedges appear in Game of Thrones

Most Beautiful Great Rarities to See Visit in Ireland 2

Occasional Aurora Borealis in Northern Ireland

Most Beautiful Great Rarities to See Visit in Ireland 3

9 thoughts on “Most Beautiful Great Rarities to See Visit in Ireland

1. tref November 10, 2018 at 6:39 pm

What an amazing sculpture. If I ever own a swamp I want that same one in it. RE-posted on twitter @trefology

• Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS November 10, 2018 at 10:45 pm

It is an amazing sculpture. Please, when you own the swamp, invite me. I will donate the sculpture, lol.

• tref November 10, 2018 at 11:17 pm

I’m working on it!

2. lindasschaub November 10, 2018 at 8:07 pm

That swamp sculpture is really something! The forest with the road as well. I’ve never seen “Game of Thrones” but this an amazing roadway.

• Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS November 10, 2018 at 10:47 pm

The sculpture is amazing, really. Yes, I am like you, I have never watch The Game of Thrones but it is an interesting fact anyways. I prefer other kind of shows. Believe it or not, but I still watch “I Love Lucy” LOL

• lindasschaub November 11, 2018 at 7:01 pm

I liked the way it was rising out of the water. I have never watched any of the reality shows and I hear that The Game of Thrones is quite gory on top of it. I cancelled my cable awhile ago as I didn’t watch much TV and I always preferred the old TV shows much better than the newer ones. I can remember back in the 90s, there were so many TV shows I liked that I ended up getting two VCRs so my mom/I could watch one show, and tape two of them. There were many that were on at 10:00 p.m. And we’d have to try and go to bed early sometimes! I’d zip through them all on the weekend to catch up. I really liked “Little House on the Prairie”. 🙂

3. Michele November 10, 2018 at 10:43 pm

I, as well, find the sculpture stunning,wow. How beautiful is Ireland.

4. Rarenwise November 12, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Whoops! Opened your site to read more articles and hit that unlike button. My bad on the re like