INSPIRATION: Work hard for your dreams!
We all have ups and downs. The key is to know that we can lift ourselves up whenever we start feeling apathetic, getting some strong motivation.
INSPIRATION TIPS TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF BLUE TIMES:
Once we notice that our mood starts going down, it’s time
- For some inspiration quotes,
- Funny videos,
- Happy music
- Getting away from toxic people
- Take a sunbathe
- Plant a seed or bulb
- Dress up!
- Wear some make up
- Get that expensive perfume you love
- Call your best friend or friends
- Treat yourself to a superb meal.
- Drink your favorite wine
- Take a bath in a tab full of majestic aromas
- Remember everything you are good at
- Be proud of yourself
- Don’t give up on your goals
- Read some good jokes and laugh out loud
- Write down all the wonderful qualities you have
- Love yourself
INSPIRATION: Never give up!
Nothing in this world has the power to make you feel bad, you should not let anybody to have that power over you. Take that power away from them and give it to you.
Situations could be hurtful but don’t allow them to rule your life. Take them as an experience in life to shape you and make you a better and stronger person, somebody who can break any limits that would seem impossible to reach for others.
Nothing is impossible in this life: NOTHING. If you really want something, you will get it. Remember that.
“Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me” — Carol Burnett
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” — Charles R. Swindon
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence” — Helen Keller
“Don’t count the days, make the days count” — Mohamed Ali
“If you are going through hell, keep going, never, never, never give up” — Winston Churchill