10 Things I hate about Christmas
- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best Christmas candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we only have a major family (from all over the world) get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! ( haha )
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish for you and your loved ones a jolly time full with love and perfect health.
SUBSCRIBE TO DR MARTHA
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner