SCRUMPTIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPE!
1 1/2 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (15 cookies)
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
3 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
Crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Heat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well. Press in bottom and up sides of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until smooth. At low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended. Add whipping cream, 2 tablespoons margarine and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies. Pour into crust-lined pan.
3. Bake at 325°F. for 50 to 60 minutes or until edges are set; center of cheesecake will be soft. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake sit in oven for 30 minutes or until center is set.
4. Remove cheesecake from oven. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 hour or until completely cooled. Carefully remove sides of pan. Refrigerate 8 hours.
5. Just before serving, top cheesecake with whipped cream; sprinkle with crushed cookies. Store in refrigerator.
[wpedon id=”2447″ align=”center”]