Exotic Rare Beautiful Rose “The Pókérose”

This exotic flower is an heirloom rare White Black Red Tri-color Rose with white eye. It has won awards in different parts of the world: USA, Australia, Italy and others.

It is considered a multicolored black pearl rose RARÍSSIMA giardino aiuola. Common name known as “THE PÓKÉROSE”

Someone admiring this rose said: “If a guy gave me one of these flowers, I would stay with him all my life” This rose inspires not only pure admiration, but love.

DRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA, MD

Advertisements

16 Comments Add yours

1. Sheryl says:

That is a very unique rose. Thanks for posting the photo.

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

You are welcome. I am glad you like it.

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

I know you love roses, antie. Love.

2. What better way is there for me to proclaim my undying affection for the exotic, erotic polka-dancing Pokéball Rose?!

1. I was a musician and, sad to say, used to occasionally play polka music and even dance the polka to impress Bohemian women, if necessary!😂

2. hahahaha, that is the way to go, my friend. Not everyone can dance polka! That is quite impressive 🙂

3. ashok says:

Awesome 😊🌹

1. ashok says:

Oh God Beautiful 💕🙏

4. Nilzeitung says:

Grazie per la tua visita e leggi molto il mio blog! Grazie per aver visitato il tuo blog e per il tuo aiuto, ti auguro un fantastico fine settimana.🙏🙏(((((((((*L*)))))))

5. HeartyPsych says:

Wow! These are truly amazing!!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s