Don’t hold yourself back. Embrace your light. Seek your life’s mission. Live your purpose and your life will be full of meaning and joy.
Your purpose, your life’s mission, your calling, whatever words you give it, as long as you’re alive, you have one, and as long as you have one, you might as well pull it out, put it on, and let it shine.
What is YOUR Purpose? What gives your life meaning? If you’re not sure yet, then good for you! You get to discover it! (Exciting, isn’t it?) Ask yourself the following questions:
1) What gives my life the most meaning?
2) What is my passion? What gets me out of bed each day?
3) What do I feel most “at home” doing?
4) What are my strengths/weaknesses? What do these tell me about my purpose?
5) If I have a sense of my purpose, am I actively seeking to engage in it? If not, what is holding me back or standing in my way?
“Finding your purpose” is more than just a cliche or a dream that will never be fulfilled. It’s actually a tool for a better, happier, healthier life that too few people attempt to use.
I know firsthand that nothing else matters if you aren’t following your soul’s purpose. Once you’ve found it, you can align all areas of your life to point in that direction. It is possible to do what you love and live in flow — you just need the right motivation and mindset, and to take the right action.