Catpurrday Cats for Christmas Funny Memes, Video and a Poem

CATPURRDAY CATS

cats pets dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico usa america california baja

cats pets dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico usa america california baja

cats pets dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico usa america california baja

A Cat Named Frank – Poem by Marilyn Lott

He is a beautiful kitty cat
Frank is his name
And around the barnyard
He has risen to fame

Not only does he have
A coat so warm and soft
He’s quite the little mouser
Even up in the tall hay loft

He has a certain way
About him, it’s a fact
His personality, my friend
Changes how you react

You fall in love so quickly
When Frank comes into the room
For he takes a lot of time
Out of his busy day to groom

He keeps your heart on a string
And this you can take to the bank
When you become a victim of
A charming cat named Frank!

cats pets dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico usa america california baja

Please, be kind to yourself. I wish you the best in life, prosperity, happiness, love and health.” Sincerely, Dr. Martha

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (I always follow back)

12 Comments

1. sebby holmes says:

Very good. I used to have a cat called Frank too (: Thanks for sharing your poem. Sebby

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

I’m so glad you liked it 😉

2. lindasschaub says:

Beautiful poem and video – love the green “Christmas tree hat” on the first cat. 🙂

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

Oh yes, Linda. The hat on the kitty is so cute. I want to get 2 of them for my grandchildren. If I can’t find them a neighbor of mine knits all the time.
      Holidays are here, aren’t they? I hope you are doing fine with the cold weather.

1. lindasschaub says:

That would be cute for grandchildren – or those little antlers you can buy that are attached to headbands too. The weather is kind of ugly right now Martha – went to walk this morning and it was snowing, very slick out from a quick inch of snow. And it’s been freezing rain all day long today and overnight so walking may not happen tomorrow either. I don’t have too many more miles to go, so will finish by year end, but this snowy and icy weather this early in the wintry season has thrown everyone for a loop.

3. Michele says:

The poem is really beautiful. I love the video, those two cats are so calm and adore being wrapped up!!! Cats really are an enigma.

1. Dra Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS says:

Cats are adorable! No matter the color, size, breed or no breed at all. They are just terrific

4. nitinsingh says:

Beautiful poem

1. I agree. I love it every time I read it.

5. shankjoejoe says:

I wanted to say… The first thing that I notice whenever I get a notification from your site is the amazing smile in your picture! It’s very genuine, and eye grabbing! Happy Early Merry Christmas!

Joseph

1. Thank you! You certainly made my day. A compliment like yours is so kind. It makes life and blogging worth it.
      Happy Early Merry Christmas to you too!

Comments are closed.