Celebrating My Birthday! Best Wishes Accepted Thank You!

Life goes on, with or without a lockdown, staying at home or traveling. Life goes on and we have to make the best out of it. So, even when I am getting a little tiny bit older (lol), my body, my mind celebrates greatly another year of life in this wonderful earth of ours.

A PICTURE OF MINE JUST BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN!

coronavirus covid lockdown pandemia dra martha castro noriega https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/

I am going to be so proud of me when I am 100+ years old! Not far to get there, 58 tomorrow, April 18. But I am accepting virtual gifts, celebrations and best wishes starting today!

Even though my work is essential and I can go outside taking all precautions, -social distancing etc-, people are dying around the world, non-essential businesses closed. All this changes ones reality, but it still important to celebrate things in life.

So please, feel free to congratulate me today and tomorrow πŸ˜… Thank you, my virtual friends. I love you all!

A PICTURE OF ME DURING THE LOCKDOWN

KEEPING MYSELF HEALTHY IN MY HOUSE DURING THE LOCKDOWN!

THIS IS ME TODAY AFTER A LONG LOCKDOWN!

62 Comments

1. Happy healthy birthday for tomorrow πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

1. Thank you, Susie! You made my day with those wonderful virtual gifts and for taking the time to say happy birthday.
      Have a wonderful day yourself!

2. drjurisharma says:

Happy Birthday !

1. Thank you so much, Dr. Juri! I hope it’s okay with you, the way I addressed you. 😁

1. drjurisharma says:

You can call me any way you like. That’s so sweet and courteous of your’s to ask.
        Stay blessed ! Enjoy your birthday.😊

3. Happy Birthday! Stay safe βœŒοΈπŸ“šπŸ’•

1. Thank you so much, Victoria!!! Celebrating a virtual birthday here. Please, stay safe yourself and your loved ones!! Thank you for sending virtual gifts. I love them!

4. Have a very happy birthday!!!!

1. hahahahaha Thank youuuu!!! BUT BUT BUT —- Social distancing??!! hahahaha

1. Well……we can remember before!

1. THANK YOU…!!! Hey, it looks like David Bowie thinks I am awesome! πŸ€—

1. Thank you so much, Brother’s Campfire!

5. Nilzeitung says:

Congratulations on your 48th birthday/// Today I hope everything is good for you and joy on your face. Shine through to your birthday,
    I am afraid of someone before me, but he is, and I congratulate your kind and wonderful heart. Birthdays and people, and I congratulate you on your success, every day, every day, a new day, and Happy New Year. Every year this world is in your hands, laughter does not leave your eyes, happy birthday and your wishes come true,,,>>>((((((With Social distancing))πŸ˜ƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ€”

1. Thank you very very much, Nilzeitung! Your best wishes fill my heart with hope and gratefulness.
      I am happy we are connected through blogging and wishing us the best, as I do wish the best for you too, my virtual friend.
      I thank you from the bottom of my heart all the cakes and beautiful gifts you are sending me. They are the best. Thanks>!!! πŸ₯°πŸ€—

1. Nilzeitung says:

Thank you, back, for me so great personality, worth mentioning (online). >> their line are good for heart, but without cake, so much cooking food makes yes yes (?) you have to watch on its heart, or )).
        let them celebrate in their reals everyday, (family) this is No1
        success and be accompanied for up to 100 years. they have many thanks !! (L))

2. So nice of you, Nilzeitung! πŸ€—

3. Nilzeitung says:

So nice of you,to,to,to(Thank you!!!(((L)))

1. Muchas gracias, Francisco! Que tengas un fantΓ‘stico dΓ­a tu tambiΓ©n.

6. Happy BirthdayπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

1. Thank you Roland! And thank you for the cakes you sent me, they look delicious! πŸ€—

7. Wish you the Happiest and Healthiest Birthday Ma’m!!!

1. Very kind of you. Thank you so much!

8. Happy birthday to the soulful,cool and down to earth being that is you, peace and the best always

1. Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes. I appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

9. Linda Schaub says:

Best wishes to you Martha – my birthday was also this week, the 14th.

1. Thank you, Linda! The best in life for you too, my dear friend. So, we are both from April. Aren’t we awesome? 😎

1. Linda Schaub says:

Well I wish I could like this twice Martha – yes we are awesome for sure because we are April babies!

2. We are April babies! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ₯°

10. Trev Jones says:

Happy birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

1. Thank you, Trev, from across the pond!
      Cheers! The cakes look delicious, tks! πŸ€—

1. Trev Jones says:

Enjoy πŸ™‚

11. Happy BirthdayπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ

1. Thank you so much, Any. I can’t wait to open that virtual beautiful gift you sent me…. thanks!! 😊

1. You’re welcome πŸ‘

12. cfoster20 says:

Happy Birthday

1. Thank you so much for taking the time to wish me happy birthday. I appreciate it very much!

13. tref says:

(singing) Happybirthdaytoyou, Happybirthdaytoyou …

1. hahahahaha…hey, Tref, you sing very well. Thank you so so much for the big smile you just put on my face. πŸ€—

14. linienspiel says:

Happy birthday! I wish you joy of life, health and that your dreams come true! πŸ’β˜€οΈπŸ₯‚

15. Sheree says:

Happy birthday Dr M I hope you’re having a great time. 🍾 🌷 🍫

1. I am having an awesome time. Thank you, Sheree for the 🍾 🌷 🍫 wonderful gifts!! πŸ€—

1. Sheree says:

My pleasure

16. Yelling Rosa says:

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes from Finland πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday, Rosa. Please, give a hug to beautiful Finland. I’ve been there and it’s beautiful! πŸ€—

17. Happy Birthday -keep on posting -great Chaplin & Psycho images too!

18. Halbarbera says:

Β‘Feliz cumpleaΓ±os! πŸŽ‚……🧁……🍷πŸ₯‚πŸΉ

1. Muchas gracias, Hal! Those virtual gifts look delicious.

19. Happy belated birthday, my best wishes are going out to you. Please make sure to keep watching out for yourself. Greetings from Germany. Yours, Sovely

20. balladeer says: