Words Of Wisdom And Hope: Enjoy And Be Grateful For The Small Things!

A 0.44 sec. wonderful message, especially for you to be happy, strong and hopeful, from Dr. Roksandić and Dr. Castro

Let’s enjoy every single moment of our lives!

enjoy-hope-happy-dra-martha-castro-noriega https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/

Let’s have an attitude of gratitude, every single moment of our lives!

enjoy-hope-happy-dra-martha-castro-noriega https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/

Let’s be thankful, every single moment of our lives!

enjoy-hope-happy-dra-martha-castro-noriega https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/

There are always great things happening to us, every single moment of our lives!

enjoy-hope-happy-dra-martha-castro-noriega https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/

FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK ORΒ  LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

18 Comments Add yours

1. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€©πŸ€©

2. barrym25909 says:

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

3. So true, and sweet cats.

4. Review Guru says:

Do you make money from your blog?
    And do you want to earn some money from it?

5. Encouraging and the cats are so cute. Have a great day.

6. KINDNESS says:

So cute 😁😁😁

1. Thank you, Kindness! Sorry it took me soooo long to answer, I’ve been very occupied with my work lately. You know, this pandemic is time consuming for everyone. Even though I don’t see Covid-19 patients, I have to be very careful when I do see my regular patients, for everyone’s protection, and putting all the PPE is time consuming. Sterilizing after each patient, being very careful with the technique.
      Anyways, I’m sorry it took me long time to answer to your kind comment.
      Have a great day and please, take care!

1. KINDNESS says:

Thank you, Doctor. We all applaud your dedication. Blessings 🌟🌟

2. Those blessings are right in my heart. Thank you.

7. Halbarbera says:

A post of encouragement and a couple of sweetie fat cats!

1. LOL, hehe, I “luv” fat cats, they are so cute. I have 7 cats at the moment, all sterilized and rescued ones. But I only have 1 cat that is a bit fat, the rest are getting healthy because they were all gaining weight and I got worry (even though they looked so cute), so I changed their diet from can and dry food to fresh fish, all kinds, cooked chicken, either rostisserie, in soup. Oh they love it! Of course, they still have their dry food, and now they are all in shape, not as cute though (hahaha, just kidding)

8. Halbarbera says:

Stealth or fat they’re still cute psycho cats when it come to little furry animals!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s