Brazilian Steak 3 Presentations Guilt Free!

BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE …. Simply delicious!

Bon Appetite!

brazilian steakhouse food cooking

If there are two things I love about food Brazil style, they are steak and cheese bread (Pao de Queijo).

There is something about Brazilian Steak; it’s meaty, tender, juicy, oozing with right amount of food, and perfectly grilled and charred. It’s so delicious!

brazilian steakhouse food cooking

The original steak recipe from Brazil

Ingredients

• 2 pounds strip steak, trimmed
  • 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley, rinsed and leaves stripped
  • 1 bulb garlic, trimmed, peeled and crushed
  • 1 lemon, for juice and zest
  • 1 lime, for juice and zest
  • 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grilling
  • To taste flaked sea salt
  • To taste freshly ground black pepper
brazilian steakhouse food cooking

Preparation

1. Combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, lime zest and juice in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
  2. Position rack in center of barbecue; preheat gas or charcoal grill to 350°F (180°C). Brush grill with oil to season.
  3. If refrigerated, allow the steaks to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking
  4. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Rub half of the chimichurri sauce over the steak.
  5. Place steak angled on hot grill for 2 minutes, flip for 2 minutes, turn and flip 90° for 2 minutes, flip to finish 2 minutes.
  6. Remove from the heat when thermometer reads 5°F lower than desired doneness (Rare = 125F; Medium-Rare = 35F;  Medium = 145F; Medium-Well = 150F; Well = 160F)
  7. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and rest for 5 minutes. The temperature of the beef will continue to rise, approaching desired doneness while resting.
  8. Serve steak with remaining chimichurri sauce.
brazilian steakhouse food cooking

14 Comments Add yours

1. It looks delicious. Thank you for sharing.

1. You are so very welcome, my friend. 😀

2. Halbarbera says:

Delicious! But I’m getting dizzy.

1. hahahaha, that´s what I thought when I made it on Giphy. I’m gonna change ’cause it really looks funny… 😁😂🤣😅😄

1. Halbarbera says:

Giphy syndrome is now a frizzy faze?

2. @HALBARBERA Giphy Syndrome …. like it!

1. Halbarbera says:

Love the flick … that’s how I sometimes act looking in a mirror.

2. Halbarbera says:

You should post the flick!

3. Halbarbera says:

Mesmerizing with the right music like the theme from “The Mission!” Ennius Morricone

3. Mystic Dee says:

Looks delish, Doc.

4. It does, and it tastes like heaven, my Mistic Dee, friend. Thank you for your appreciation to my post and your comment. Have a really great day! 😀

5. Linda Schaub says:

Sure looks yummy Martha – think I’ll invite myself for dinner!

6. MuppetAlex1 says:

Yeah going to have to try that. Affording steak though is an issue, so I have tied a bit of shaped flint to the end of a long stick and am going old school as I visit the local petting zoo.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s