5 Summer Awesome Refreshing Drinks Ideas to Hydrate you and Make you Happy!

DELICIOUS SUMMER DRINKS

I grow mint, strawberries and watermelon on my yard, and this refreshing beverage is a wonderful way to use them all. You can add only mint and strawberries. Flexibility is the key! Ah, For extra flair, add some ginger ale.

MINT STRAWBERRY WATERMELON

drinks for food in summer con la dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico

A friend suggested I add a sprig of rosemary to lemonade. The herb makes the drink taste fresh and light, and it’s a pretty garnish.

LEMONADE WITH A TAD OF ROSEMARY….Ah, refreshing!

drinks for food in summer con la dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico

Aguas frescas are refreshing fruit drinks they sell all over Mexico, and that you can find in this country at almost any taqueria. They’re cooling and sweet and are great alongside spicy food.

This is a cucumber juice base that seems to have the effect of lowering one’s body temperature. (Gives new meaning to the phrase “cool as a cucumber”.)

CUCUMBER LIME MINT

drinks for food in summer con la dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico

Making long blackberry shrub drinks is a creative way to use up extra fruit all the way summer. They are as colorful and refreshing as a summer drink should be.

MORA LARGA: LONG BLACKBERRY WITH MINT

drinks for food in summer con la dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico

MELON MINT “AGUA FRESCA”…Delicious!

drinks for food in summer con la dra martha castro noriega tijuana mexico

19 Comments Add yours

1. Halbarbera says:

Refreshing photos and post … here’s a toast!

1. Here’s mine to you, Hall! 😁😺🤪

2. Swetha says:

Looks so good😁

1. Indeed, Swetha, and they taste soooo good! 👍

3. Sheree says:

These all look delish

1. True. As a cyclist that you are, which is your favorite refreshing and quality drink to replenish protein, amino acids and vits ater a long ride? Mine are 3: Water, milk, and a special drink I prepare with tons of oranges, strawberries, bit of kiwi and a whole banana 💪🙃

1. Sheree says:

Oooh, that sounds nice. I have to be careful of all those cyclist drinks as they do not agree with me. I usually have some lemon water or iced tea (no sugar).

4. These look delicious! I can’t wait to try them.

1. Oh, I’m so happy you liked them!!! Please, let me know which one you enjoyed the most!! 👍💥☺

5. MuppetAlex1 says:

Cool. Will give them a go.

1. Let me know if you enjoyed them as much as I dic, Alex. 👍👍

6. These beverages look so delicious and refreshing!!!

1. Love it! Cheers with virgen drinks, You can tell I Love Lucy and you love Star Trek 👍😄

7. Nawazish says:

Looks so good!!

I have a small request to make…please check out my blog when you have time!!🥰🥰

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s