5 Best Hotels in 2018
I am rating these ones with 5 stars based on my own personal traveling and use of them this year.
1. The Schlosshotel Velden hotel in Austria offer a superb view of Lake Woerthersee, also a fantastic SPA resort that will surpass the expectations of even the most seasoned resort connoisseur. It offers glamorous and comfortable rooms with tradition and modernity, the Schloss Hotel Velden receives me and my family with exquisite personalised service.
2. The Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro hotel has rooms elegantly styled with wooden furniture and contemporary decor. The conference auditorium is for business or education is elegant and comfortable with computers at the service of the attendees.
3. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is affordable for the luxury and comfort it offers to its guests. The best of times in Dubai you will have if you stay here.
4. The Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands and their staff exceeded our expectations of fun and adventure, coordinating 3 boat trips and 3 land trips. The food was very good, and when we were unable to make it back for a meal, they coordinated with a restaurant in town for our meal. This was unexpected. Our kids enjoyed the grounds and being somewhat away from everything allowed them to run around and enjoy the facilities.
5. The Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort in South Korea knows how to give pleasure to its customers. We found peace and fun at the same time depending on the place and activity. We stayed here for 7 nights and we loved it! We loved everything about the suite. The bed was super comfy. The shower and the bathroom were superb. We loved the breakfast too. Lots of choices, western and Korean.
Schlosshotel Velden Hotel
Hotel Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands
Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort
Best Inspiration Post of the Year 2018 Get Out of the Blues!
Beneath the opera house, Palais Garnier, there sits a water tank, and some folks say that once a man lived there who had no face. “The Phantom of the Opera” was based upon this place. The inspiration for Gaston Leroux’s Phantom of the Opera.
Water Tank beneath Palais Garnier
“The Phantom of the Opera”
The Floating Hotel on the Seine
Belvedere of the Dordogne Jardin Extraordinaire: Marqueyssac.
6 kilometers of paths in a maze of 150,000 box-wood
Plants carefully trimmed by hand!
Sinking House of Montmartre
Summer is here and it means vacation, relaxing, enjoyable times everyday of the week. You can travel or you can stay home enjoying your beautiful garden with your family and friends.
My favorite places to travel this summer 2018 are:
LAKE COMO, ITALY
However, things might change depending on the rest of the family. We usually choose one or two places each one of us and vote, I hope I win this year.
18 best places to travel for summer 2018
ESPERANZA AUBERGER RESORT
Traveling for the weekend for a relaxing time, to get out of the routine and calm the mind, there is nothing like an escapade to Los Cabos in Mexico.
LOS CABOS MEXICO, LA MARINA
Short vacation, but peaceful if you choose to. Remember that Cabos has many places for tourists who go there to party. I choose to stay away from those areas since I want silence, plenty of comfort and peace.
OUR PRIVATE POOL
This time we stayed at the Esperanza Auberge Resort, snorkeled and laid down on the warm ethereal beach.