5 Best Hotels in 2018
I am rating these ones with 5 stars based on my own personal traveling and use of them this year.
1. The Schlosshotel Velden hotel in Austria offer a superb view of Lake Woerthersee, also a fantastic SPA resort that will surpass the expectations of even the most seasoned resort connoisseur. It offers glamorous and comfortable rooms with tradition and modernity, the Schloss Hotel Velden receives me and my family with exquisite personalised service.
2. The Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro hotel has rooms elegantly styled with wooden furniture and contemporary decor. The conference auditorium is for business or education is elegant and comfortable with computers at the service of the attendees.
3. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is affordable for the luxury and comfort it offers to its guests. The best of times in Dubai you will have if you stay here.
4. The Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands and their staff exceeded our expectations of fun and adventure, coordinating 3 boat trips and 3 land trips. The food was very good, and when we were unable to make it back for a meal, they coordinated with a restaurant in town for our meal. This was unexpected. Our kids enjoyed the grounds and being somewhat away from everything allowed them to run around and enjoy the facilities.
5. The Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort in South Korea knows how to give pleasure to its customers. We found peace and fun at the same time depending on the place and activity. We stayed here for 7 nights and we loved it! We loved everything about the suite. The bed was super comfy. The shower and the bathroom were superb. We loved the breakfast too. Lots of choices, western and Korean.
Schlosshotel Velden Hotel
Hotel Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands
Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort
Best Inspiration Post of the Year 2018 Get Out of the Blues!