Are you a passionate cyclist as I am or just a bike enthusiast? If yes, then you need to know about this bicycle gear. Maintaining and keeping your bicycle in good condition is sometimes hard and takes a lot of our time cleaning it or taking it to the bike shop. Now, if you like your house space to look neat and modern or if you have limited space, the Alpen Bike is for you!
With the Alpen Bike Capsule, you no longer have to sacrifice your valuable interior space for your bike. The capsule is a storage rig that’s designed to fit a single bicycle. Whether you have a commuter bike, MTB, cyclocross, city, fat-tire, cruiser, or time trial racers bike, this bike capsule is the ultimate solution to your bike storage problems.
It’s 100% Rust Proof, Anodized Aluminum Door Hub, Smooth Ball Bearing Door Rotation, Sculptural Aesthetic Design, Bolts Secured to Ground, UV Resistant, Integrated Lock with Key, Durable Roto-molded Construction, and Waterproof Circular Design.
Engineered with integrated locking mechanism and equipped with indestructible roto-molded polyethylene construction .The waterproof circular design offers easy and convenient access to almost any type of bicycle. It even has spacious compartments for your bike accessories.
I love cycling, but these are the things I do not like about cycling:
1. Men cyclists trying to race me when they know perfectly well I am a cyclist woman (I have long hair), and especially when they are in their twenties. I am in my 50’s. But I get pumped up and annoyed and I start pedaling my bike so fast that I pass them every single time.
2. When I am all ready and dressed up to go out for my usual bike ride and the weather decides I should stay home and starts pouring rain!
3. I am pedaling my bike, climbing up a hill, minding my own business and suddenly a cyclist approaches me and begins to give me “cycling lessons”: “you should do this, don’t do that, blah blah blah….” Seriously, some cyclists are so pedantically obnoxious. By now, I completely disregard him, start pedaling fast and leaving him behind, or tell him on his face that I have cycled and raced for 26 years and tell him off.
4. Other cyclists (male cyclists) telling me: “you look so pretty and thin today” “you are gaining some weight back…” “those legs look sexy”. Gee, can they see me as a cyclist, only, please?
5. I don’t like it when I had planned to pedal some 40 to 50 kilometers, I am all pumped up at the 20 or 30 km and then I feel one of my wheels hitting the road flat, pedaling is harder and I know my front or back tire IS FLAT!!
6. I hate it when the weather is beautiful, my physical condition ready to pedal 50 to 80 km the next day. I go to bed early and when I wake up at 4:30 am the evil sneezing and the painful sore throat start. I know I have to stay home so I don’t make it worse and recover faster.
7. I hate when drivers of automobiles scream things at me like: move! get out of the road! …. even worse, when they try to hit me to make me fall (they have never been successful -I have great reflexes)
8. Don’t like it when my bike hits a pothole full of water and I get wet.
9. I hate when friends or relatives agree to meet me at certain time in the morning (usually 5 or 6 am) for a bike ride and they show up late or not at all.
10. I couldn’t think about anything else “I hate about cycling”. There are dozens of things I love about cycling! 🤩