Having Fun in Puerto Rico Rainforest!
As a tropical Caribbean travel destination, Puerto Rico has it all and then some. Beautiful palm-lined beaches, some with calm warm waters lapping the golden sand, and others with huge waves and famous breaks, draw all kinds of beach seekers, from couples and families to hard-core surfers.
Kayaking in PR!
Home to the US Forest System’s only tropical rainforest and the nighttime wonders of the Bioluminescent Bay, this island also pleasantly surprises nature lovers.
Add to this the culture and charm of historic San Juan, with its lovely colonial architecture and old forts, and the picture is almost complete.
“On this lovely day, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.”
“May your day be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.”
“Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. Happy Sunday.”
“Today is a special day, unique in its own way, having lots of enjoyment and fun. May you have a wonderful day so that you are energized for the coming week.”
“‘Tis seven day of the week, is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed.”
Family, the most important thing in life. Loyalty, support, caring, no judgement and acceptance of one another.
I see these beautiful birds and I see love in the air.
The adults: mom and dad, one in the front and the other in the back. The children in the middle are being taking care of. Breathtaking!
FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM
SUICIDE ATTEMPTS AND SUICIDE DEATH
Suicide can be preventable since infancy. Having caring parents and relatives who really love their children and look out for them, creating an optimal and loving environment for their healthy and happy growth.
However, this almost seems like a utopia in the world we live in. But it is not impossible, we have to have hope, always, and have love, for ourselves, our children, our family and friends.
But, even when we have had been raised in loving homes by caring parents, in a healthy social and mental environment bad things happen to good people as we all know: a failed marriage, the death of a loved one, the loss of work or income, a traumatic accident; things that could trigger an acute depression and if not treated immediately it could develop into a severe case of suicidal depression.
When a friend, a child, a patient, anybody tells us that “I don’t want to live anymore”, or that “I am going to kill myself tonight or tomorrow”, we have the responsibility as human beings to believe him/her and help in anyway possible and as soon as possible.
“There is a critical window in which depressed patients who are suicidal need rapid relief to prevent self-harm,” said Michael Grunebaum, MD, a research psychiatrist at CUMC, who led the study.
“Currently available antidepressants can be effective in reducing suicidal thoughts in patients with depression, but they can take weeks to have an effect. Suicidal, depressed patients need treatments that are rapidly effective in reducing suicidal thoughts when they are at highest risk.
Currently, there is no such treatment for rapid relief of suicidal thoughts in depressed patients.” — Read more here
10 Things I hate about Christmas
- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best Christmas candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we only have a major family (from all over the world) get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! ( haha )
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish for you and your loved ones a jolly time full with love and perfect health.