“It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.”
CASTLE HOTEL IN YORKSHIRE NORTH E. ENGLAND
HOTEL IN NICE
‘You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.’ – J.R.R. Tolkien
HOTEL Villa Honegg in Switzerland
Hotel Baumanière les Baux de Provence, France
REMEMBERING AN AWESOME TRAVELING TIME!
I love to travel a lot and I am a well versed traveler but this is my first time in South Korea for business and fun. And since the Winter Olympics are happening in this country our family decided for us to stay three days at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul and then go to Pyongyang for the finals. So, so long Seoul, hello Pyeongchang!
It was very hard to track down accommodations close to these mountain events but we did it with anticipation though, we learned our lesson in Sochi 2014 where we stayed on a cruise ship near the coastal cluster and had to commute every day to watch my events. The way the security was set up most of the mountain based accommodations would have been difficult to get to without a car. We planned better this time.
SE SOUVENIR DE LA CORÉE DU SUD
Busan en Corée du Sud est la seconde plus grande ville du pays. Très souvent, visiter Busan est une étape incontournable lors d’un voyage en Corée du Sud.
Ville portuaire située au sud de la péninsule coréenne, la ville est assez étendue et dispose de plusieurs points d’intérêt touristiques au sein même de la ville ou en bordure. En effet, pour visiter Busan correctement, il faut compter au moins 2 jours.
Dans ce billet consacré à Busan en Corée du Sud, je vous donne mes conseils pour préparer votre visite de la ville et savoir quoi faire à Busan.
HOTEL I PREFER IN PYEONGCHANG SOUTH KOREA:
Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort
HOTEL IN SOUL SOUTH KOREA:
Conrad Seoul Hotel
JOIN MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The Contact Form below is private communication with Dr. Castro. It is not for commenting on this post.
5 Best Hotels in 2018
I am rating these ones with 5 stars based on my own personal traveling and use of them this year.
1. The Schlosshotel Velden hotel in Austria offer a superb view of Lake Woerthersee, also a fantastic SPA resort that will surpass the expectations of even the most seasoned resort connoisseur. It offers glamorous and comfortable rooms with tradition and modernity, the Schloss Hotel Velden receives me and my family with exquisite personalised service.
2. The Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro hotel has rooms elegantly styled with wooden furniture and contemporary decor. The conference auditorium is for business or education is elegant and comfortable with computers at the service of the attendees.
3. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is affordable for the luxury and comfort it offers to its guests. The best of times in Dubai you will have if you stay here.
4. The Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands and their staff exceeded our expectations of fun and adventure, coordinating 3 boat trips and 3 land trips. The food was very good, and when we were unable to make it back for a meal, they coordinated with a restaurant in town for our meal. This was unexpected. Our kids enjoyed the grounds and being somewhat away from everything allowed them to run around and enjoy the facilities.
5. The Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort in South Korea knows how to give pleasure to its customers. We found peace and fun at the same time depending on the place and activity. We stayed here for 7 nights and we loved it! We loved everything about the suite. The bed was super comfy. The shower and the bathroom were superb. We loved the breakfast too. Lots of choices, western and Korean.
Schlosshotel Velden Hotel
Hotel Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands
Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort
Best Inspiration Post of the Year 2018 Get Out of the Blues!
Beneath the opera house, Palais Garnier, there sits a water tank, and some folks say that once a man lived there who had no face. “The Phantom of the Opera” was based upon this place. The inspiration for Gaston Leroux’s Phantom of the Opera.
Water Tank beneath Palais Garnier
“The Phantom of the Opera”
The Floating Hotel on the Seine
Belvedere of the Dordogne Jardin Extraordinaire: Marqueyssac.
6 kilometers of paths in a maze of 150,000 box-wood
Plants carefully trimmed by hand!
Sinking House of Montmartre
In lockerer Folge möchte ich Euch meine Heimatstadt Düsseldorf vorstellen. Ich möchte Euch in diesen Berichten die Vielfältigkeit und Schönheit…
via Der Düsseldorfer Hafen-mehr als Rheinturm und Neuer Zollhof —
Expo 2020 Dubai — running from October 2020 to April 2021 — is conscious of the fact, and this week released details of its legacy plan at real estate industry event Cityscape Global 2017. Dubbed “District 2020,” the area which the expo occupies in Dubai South will undergo extensive redevelopments before reopening in October 2021 — not long after the expo closes in April that year.
The Foster + Partners designed Mobility Pavilion for Dubai Expo 2020. All photos Credit: Expo 2020
Some buildings will remain unchanged, including the Santiago Calatrava-designed UAE National Pavilion, modeled on the wings of a falcon. Others will be transformed on the inside: The Sustainability Pavilion, for instance, will live on as a center for child and scientific education. The Dubai World Trade Center Conference and Exhibition Center will also remain once the expo closes.
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
THE DUBAI AL WASL PLAZA
A SUMPTUOUS AFTERNOON IN DUBAI
Read more about the Dubai Expo
Summer is here and it means vacation, relaxing, enjoyable times everyday of the week. You can travel or you can stay home enjoying your beautiful garden with your family and friends.
My favorite places to travel this summer 2018 are:
LAKE COMO, ITALY
However, things might change depending on the rest of the family. We usually choose one or two places each one of us and vote, I hope I win this year.
18 best places to travel for summer 2018
ESPERANZA AUBERGER RESORT
Traveling for the weekend for a relaxing time, to get out of the routine and calm the mind, there is nothing like an escapade to Los Cabos in Mexico.
LOS CABOS MEXICO, LA MARINA
Short vacation, but peaceful if you choose to. Remember that Cabos has many places for tourists who go there to party. I choose to stay away from those areas since I want silence, plenty of comfort and peace.
OUR PRIVATE POOL
This time we stayed at the Esperanza Auberge Resort, snorkeled and laid down on the warm ethereal beach.