Are you a disorganized person? Good news: you are intelligent! Well, that is what a scientific study tells us, known us Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT) conducted by the University of Georgia.
Please, have in mind that “being disorganized” does not mean having your house, room or office upside down, lol.
Since I was a child I had to deal with disorganization problems. I made myself to do things in an organized manner, but it was and still is a constant fight; but now I have found a magnificent and important reason to explain the way I behave, and it is simple: I am intelligent.
However, I don’t think that people who are well-organized are NOT intelligent, au contraire. I am just happy to have found 9 reasons to excuse my disorganization traits…and I have them all!
WHAT BEING DISORGANIZED MEAN FROM THE INTELLIGENT POINT OF VIEW:
1. They Are Extraordinarily Creative.
2. They Have Difficulty Maintaining Focus On Things That Bore Them.
3. They Are “Addicted To Insight”.
4. They Have A Wide Variety Of Interests.
5. They Tend To Lose Track Of Time.
6. They Are Visionaries Who Often Score In The Gifted Range On Verbal IQ Tests.
7. They May Appear To Be “Geeks” Or “Know-It-Alls” To Others.
8. They Develop Strong Attachments To Often Unrelated Things And People.
9. They Want To Be Around High-Energy People.
Read more about 9 Reasons…
TTCT University of Georgia