A Little Ranting (and Honesty) About Instagram Growth
Sometimes I feel like the blogging community is a sisterhood of unstoppable ladies (and some gents) who can do anything and who support each other no matter what! Sometimes I feel like the blogging community is full of nothing but Regina George clones (or worse, Regina George clones in sheep’s clothing…aka Taylor Swifts) and it makes me crazy.
I can never really decide which is more accurate and this is probably the biggest reason why I’ve had approximately 4 blogs over my adult life (2 of which were fairly popular) and just up and deleted them after I got tired of the bulls*t. I’m not at that point now but I did want to address a few things and since this is my blog, I figured this was a better place than Instagram to rant.
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WITH 897 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS
Are social media influencers ruining Instagram?
Instagram is a photo sharing application. In the beginning individual uses share pictures without any hashtag but now hashtags are used on such a large scale to reach the wider audience and influencers are abusing it.
Those who have more than 10,000 follower are turning into influencers. For good looking individual and especially girls is an easy job to get so much followers.
Well, there’S a solution for everything in this life, and hence to make your Instagram account grow again, get it fixed and unstuck:
1. Use hashtags the right way and frequently.
Hashtags link your photo to targeted communities, niches and keywords that people search for like #healthybreakfastideas in cooking niches. These communities, groups and people searching for content that’s relevant to them are less likely to see your posts without hashtags.
2. A CTA (call to action) tells your followers what to do next. For businesses, that “next step” should be signing up for a newsletter, going to your website or buying your product/service.
3. Have good context in the caption
4. Have a strategy for Instagram
5. When your content is stale, well, it is discouraging. Make it diverse![wpedon id=”2447″ align=”center”] [the_ad_placement id=”into-the-content”]
Things I hate about eating and eating habits:
- I hate that I have to count my calories mostly all the time so I don´t gain weight
- I would love to eat beef medallions or a big chunk of steak everyday without knowing that if I did I would clog my arteries with triglycerides and…..oh no!
- Cooking everyday? Yup, gets awfully tiring doesn’t it, especially when I have hundreds of other things to do during the day.
- I over eat one day then I feel guilty
- Spilling food on my new blouse or dress.
- When I cannot control myself and have double servings, my belly feels pretty bad. Yes, I hate this feeling and then the guilt…sucks!
- I hate when people eat with an open mouth and make noises…it is gross!
- I can’t stand to eat with people who don’t have manners at the table.
- I don’t like it when people want to impose their eating preferences on me: are you a vegan? I am not. Vegans have this annoying way of preaching their beliefs upon others, it’s my choice and you can’t expect everyone to go vegan.
- Gluten in my food.
- GMO food…ugh!
- Having to unbutton my button after eating.
- Heartburn anyone?
- The food delivery people take too long…I lost my appetite by then.
- Oh, I hate eating alone.